haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

quarta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2012

trnad api sunicena


"I will tell them to take the whole responsibility for my karma, not to accuse any other... trnad api sunicena... must be excited with gentle humility we shall try to go on the way... trnad api sahisnuna taror api sahisnuna... according to standard of a standard man, that is Vaiṣṇava and so many mad men that is found in the lower.

The standard of humility, that must come from normal thinking man, that is Vaiṣṇava... trnad api sunicena taror api sahisnuna... and when past actions, they will come to clear, to get back all that to me in the previous life and I must not refuse them. Oh, I was in loan to you, take it, take it, as much as was exacted from me, you are in loan, all these things y
ou are to clear take, take like a tree when he is cutting me still I shall lose no temper, I shall try to keep up my optimistic nature.

The Lord is there and He is everything. Whatever is going here, that is all transient useless thing so I should not lose my temper... taror api sahisnuna amanina amanadena, I won't desire any name any glorification of anything else. At the same time I shall be ready to give due respect to the whole environment. With this attitude if we go on with the devotional activities then in the shortest time I will be able to get the grace of the Lord, no complaints.

All complaints we are to meet my previous due alone and silently. And maintain the ballance of my mind. And I shall try my best and approach towards highest entity. That attitude helps us best and approach towards highest entity. That attitude helps us best for easy and for quick attainment."

~ Srila Sridhar Maharaj



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .