haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

This festival is the norishment of my spiritual soul

Vaisnavacharya Chandan Goswami
In the morning I played our Kartik Purnima Kirtan "Aamader Aamader Pran Gauar-raya". "Oh Lord Gaurang you are my soul" Since then I am feeling separation and crying. Wish I would reach Vrindavan for Kartik Purnima and attend this festival. This festival is the norishment of my spiritual soul. I cannot think my life without it. :( Alas Gauranga!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .