haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

Oh Master, Please be merciful to me! Please come and stay in my heart

this is a song I sang for gurudev.
This song was composed by Pandit Ravi Shankar for his chants of India album. The guitar was played by George Harrison.

Prabhuji daya karo mana me ana baso
Oh Master, Pleae be merciful to me! Please come and stay in my heart.
tuma bina laage sunaa, khaali ghatame prema bharo
without you my life is painful and empty. fill this pot with pure love.
tantra mantra pujaa naahi jaanu, mai to kevala tumako hi maanu.
I don't know any tantra mantras, or ritualistic worship, I only know you.
Saare jaga me dhundaa tumako, aba to ankara bahen dharo
I have been searching for you all over the world, now please come and hold my hand.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .