haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2011

MY DEVOTIONAL PRACTICE

Por BhaktiBallabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj 


In the place of true devotions to Lord Krishna, presently only a jumble of self-concocted practices exist. My priority is now to serve my senses and after or during the course of my selfish pursuits, if some little service can be done for the sake of devotion or the devotees then I am not grudging.

-Srila Bhakti Dayita Madhav Goswami Maharaj



I had always very much revered and loved my spiritual master. Now, by the burning urge to satisfy my senses, many a time, I think him a stumbling block to my devious ends, for my mind has taken a different turn. I could not confidentially relate to him anymore, even though some reverence to him was still there. I could not perceive him as my well wisher and saviour anymore. Further more, if I did attempt to follow his instructions then that would warrant having to give up my whimsical nature. Thus, originally though having resolved to practice devotion to Lord Krishna, I had slowly come to forget this aspiration. My spiritual practices existed now only outwardly in name.

-Srila Bhakti Dayita Madhav Goswami Maharaj

PIC: Srila Bhakti Dayita Madhav Goswami Maharaj(centre) and Srila Bhakti Vigyan Bharati Maharaj(left)


                                                                          Radhe !!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .