haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

quarta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2011

Guruji Touch Heart !

por;  Bv Suddhadvaiti Swami



The month of December 2010 was very cruel to me: On the 11th, my old mother (93+) departed. As my grandmother, she left this life fingering her Christian rosary. She was my first experience of unconditional love. She was a very devoted Catholic Christian, and I am grateful to her to have taught me ´Christian bhakti´to Lord Jesus Christ and his mother, the Holy Mary.

Then on the 29th, my siksa and sannyasa guru , who was last my experience of such unconditional love , albeit on a totally different platform, also disappeared from my vision.
Interestingly, the two had met in 1999, when Srila Gurudeva blessed my house in Southern France by staying there for 2 days after a festival. My mother happened to be there. As Gurudeva was giving class before around 100 devotees, she entered the room. I was sitting next to Gurudeva as translator. She made her way through the sitting devotees and approached Gurudeva. I was a little nervous. But she folded her hands and said hesitantly in English, ´I know that you are a very saintly person, and I welcome you in this house.´I was dumbfound. My so-Christian mom! And speaking in english!? Then Gurudeva asked her how old she was. I saw her old, french, aristocratic lady´s surprise and she answered. Then Gurudeva told his age, two years younger than her, and pointed at me, ´He is your son, right?´She nodded. He then said, ´You should also see me as your son.´I saw tears of emotion welling up in her eyes and I marvelled at how Gurudeva had found these simple words! Which words could have been better to touch her heart? Gurudeva had this amazing, uncanny ability to deal so perfectly with everyone! Srila Gurudeva ki jaya!

 Radhe Radhe Radhe Jai Jai Jai Sri Radhe!Radhe Govinda Jaya Radhe Govinda!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .